Tuesday 8 January 2013

2013 Begins

Last Sunday the guys and us got together and played a couple of games. The first was very old and the second was very new.

At the behest of Ray we played a third game in a row of Classic A&A with the card mods with me as the Axis as we had taken turns all the way back to November 25, which you're listening to now if you're following the podcast, Ray was Axis then, then Mugzy and now me. Pics follow but let me tell you, I got hosed not by the dice, but by the cards. Every card I pulled was a keeper I couldn't use or a bonus for the Allies. it ended in round three with my disgraceful surrender.

Below are the hated enemy





Allies whooped all kinds of ass in this one. After my round one attack on Karelia it was all down hill.

Then we played A&A 1942 Second Edition. Knowing this was an Axis slanted game I insisted that we play the same teams. Axis steam rolled and we were all done by 21:30 in the evening. I'd wager none of us could recall the nature of the Axis win but it was an Axis win none the less. the following are the pictures of said game from Twitter, speaking of which if you feel the need to follow us on Twitter the handle is @Dicetruction









No comments:

Post a Comment