Friday 22 March 2013

Episode 61

The battle continues! Can Democracy reach the shores of Europe before Fascism defeats Communism? Find out in this weeks action packed episode! Rounds 6-7 of Axis & Allies Europe.

Download the episode directly by clicking HERE
Check us out on iTunes by clicking HEREFollow us on Twitter by going HERE
And for all of you CLAMORING for a Dicetruction Podcast App for the iPhone, click HERE

(Well, click there while viewing this page from your iPhone)
I don't know if the above app will work on other devices but since it's actually just a link to a page that holds all of our episodes in one place I'm sure you could just save it to your phone's homepage or whatever it's called on an Android. I know nothing of Android except that my podcasting host wants a higher annual package from me to give me a free Android app. Not going to happen at this time. Perhaps in the future when y'all listeners are chucking money at me for no good reason we might see that. Until then, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment