Tuesday 26 June 2012

FMG Italian Planes

Finally got around to painting the Italian aircraft. It's been a busy and exciting few days for me. Mugsy and I played Anniversary on Sunday, I'll post pics hopefully tonight after work of that. Yesterday while I was at work my package from Mr. Larry Harris arrived. Super stoked to get into it more in depth tomorrow when I'm off. But I was also busy this weekend painting these planes whenever I had a few minutes. I looked around for pictures to get a general Idea of the paint schemes. Most of the roundels on the wings were done just in black with transparent background but I went with the white backing so they would be visible at this scale. Here are the pictures.




Just a note the FMG package comes with 50% more of each unit e.g. 6 tactical bombers, but I pieced off some to Ray so he could have a few units. These units are beautiful and I hope I did them justice. I eagerly await the German units that Jeremy and company are working on at Field Marshal Games and hope he can get things on track after moving his entire offices.

No comments:

Post a Comment