Tuesday 26 June 2012

Larry Harris Yard Sale

About a month ago I noticed a post by Larry Harris on his website about his desire to do some house cleaning. Here's the link: http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9131


I contacted him and he responded that I could get a copy of Guadalcanal and D-Day as well as some extra units and any maps he could get his hands on and this package arrived yesterday.






Needles to say I am honoured. I currently own A&A 42, Europe 40, Pacific 40, Battle of the Bulge, and a home made map of Anniversary. I told Mr. Harris I'd love Guadalcanal, and D-Day and if he had the maps and maybe the rule books that would be awesome. I was pleased to learn he was sending them both sealed in the boxes. I was enormously pleased when I found that he had signed not only both boxes, but the Revised map as well. With all the extra pieces I have I plan to glue all the units to the board in set up mode and have the map mounted and framed to hang in our war room.

Thank you so much Larry. This is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment